Bringing bespoke tailoring to your door
Take the hassle out of having a suit made by bringing the whole service right to your door.
Are you busy at work, unable to drive or live in a rural area? We have the solution!
We believe the experience of having a made to measure garment with many of the features and feel of a bespoke garment, such as padded lapels, working cuffs, and canvass interlinings should be as easy and enjoyable as possible. By coming to your home or office, we can work around your schedule saving you valuable time.
Our representative, Martin Strang has many years of experience working with made to measure tailoring, and can expertly guide you with fabric and style choices to meet your requirements. From lightweight suiting to winter jackets for travelling, dinner suits to country tweed, we offer the fabric, the quality and the range to suit your need and style. Your garments will be tailored exactly to suit you. We have an extensive choice of fabric, distinctive linings, under collar felts, buttons and thread to choose from.
THE PROCESS –
- Call to book a convenient appointment
- Our visiting tailor will help you select fabric, style and any requirements and take your measurements.
- Your garment will be specially cut and made off site.
- Your completed garment will be delivered and fitted to ensure the perfect fit.
- Any alterations will be carried out if required and your finished garment will be hand delivered back to you.
Our visiting tailor service is available at no extra cost within a 50 mile radius of our Taunton outfitters and tailoring shop. For those slightly further afield, a surcharge will be applicable to cover travel.