Made to Measure
Here at Astaires in partnership with Bernhardt fashion we are bringing Made To Measure Tailoring into the 21st Century with computer guided pattern making and garment cutting. We can offer many of the features usually only found on a bespoke garment, such as padded lapels, working cuffs and canvas interlinings, in addition to suits, jackets, trousers, waistcoats and shirts at a modest cost.
How you are dressed says a lot about you and how people see you. The actor Cary Grant had an unusually large head in comparison to his body, so he had the shoulders on his suits cut wider with more padding to compensate. He realised the importance of quality tailoring and was once reported as saying “all I have to do is point my suit at the camera.”
The latest technology ensures the perfect fit.
Made to Measure clothing offers
- Over 3000 cloths from various English, Italian and European mills.
- 20 basic jacket styles, with extra features and options.
- Various trouser and waistcoat styles, with extra features.
- Over 100 different button options.
- Various stitching and pocket details.
- Around 150 different lining colours.
Made to Measure shirts offer
- Extensive two-fold cotton fabric collection.
- 22 collar styles.
- Numerous cuff styles.
- over 50 different buttons.
- numerous stitching and style features.
Major Cloth Suppliers
- Holland and Sherry